Deeper insights by uncovering the real drivers of behavior
What We Do
Areas of Expertise
- Brand assessment and ongoing brand health
- Functional and emotional drivers and barriers
- Path to purchase/purchase journey
- Customer and employee experience
- Shopper insights
Concept / Product Optimization
- New product launches
- Product, feature and pricing optimization
- Product/service concept evaluation
- Logo and positioning screening
- Market sizing
- Segment identification and targeting
- Marketing strategy
- Acquisitions and investments
- Advertising campaign assessment
Our clients value Beall Research for several reasons
What Makes Us Different
Highly meaningful insights that drive real change
- The key to achieving actionable insights is having a clear set of strategic questions and hypotheses
- We custom design each study based on our client’s specific strategic questions and hypotheses, that we help our clients define
- We know that consumers often feel rather than think their way through the marketplace
- Through multiple large-scale studies, we have identified the feelings that influence purchasing and drive choice of products and services
Understanding the emotions that drive purchase decisions
Collaborative approach and true partnership
- Our approach to project management is collaborative – with you and with each other
- Several of our clients treat us as an extension of their team, which allows us to provide more meaningful insights
- Our team members meet regularly to discuss each project to ensure seamless execution
- Our senior people oversee all aspects of a project, from proposal and design through analysis and reporting
- We have remained small for a reason – so that the most experienced members of our team can bring their knowledge and expertise to every project
Senior-level involvement and attention
Kudos From Our Clients
Beall Research has really helped us hone our competitive advantage and move us towards data-driven decision-making. Many firms do a good job at basic analysis, we work with Beall because they help us understand the more complicated factors like brand perception. Their analysis has become a go-to resource for teams across our company, referenced in dozens of executive briefs. Plus, the time we've saved has been directly reinvested back into strategic growth initiatives.
Working with Beall Research has been an exceptional experience. The team is well versed across many research mediums. Anne and the team have provided my organization with actionable insights to see how we are progressing in key initiatives as well as how we compare against the competition.
The Beall team have been great partners for FanDuel over a number of years. Since expanding our brand tracking requirements in 2018 they have been trusted collaborators and have helped us unlock crucial insights that have driven our brand. The team are great to work with and truly play a role as partners, able to respond quickly to ever changing requirements.
At GoDaddy, we have used Beall for many of our top priority, strategic research projects because we know that they will deliver high quality results with insightful and highly actionable recommendations. They are fantastic partners - they take the time to clearly understand our objectives as well as the broader competitive context for the research. They are a pleasure to work with, being both very responsive and super smart, providing great recommendations on methodology and analysis. Because of their track record of delivering excellent research and insights, our senior leadership at GoDaddy trusts Beall and prefers to have them conduct our most important research because they know it will be done well.
My teams have done over 100 consumer engagement projects and Beall is our go-to firm for complex, mission-critical work. They go beyond the mechanics of the research and take the time to understand your business. It’s the rare research firm that augments consumer work with independent insights about your customer and business.
Beall Research is the only firm I use for research that really matters. Anne makes you articulate your strategic question to ensure that she provides quality, actionable insights. Her team immerses themselves in the details related to your strategic issue and anticipates follow-up questions. Beall Research has contributed tens of millions of dollars to our company’s value.
- Brand Health
- Concept/Product testing
- Product optimization
- Drivers and barriers
- Advertising testing
- Exit interviews
- Due diligence
- Conjoint/choice modeling
- Predictive modeling
- Sales modeling
- Driver analysis
- MaxDiff analysis
- TURF analysis
Scraping and extensive analysis (including psychological linguistic analysis) of reviews, blogs, tweets, Facebook posts, etc.
- Online discussion forums
- Online focus groups
- Focus groups
- In-depth interviews
- In-home interviews
- Communications testing
Questions we've answered for our clients.
- What determines customer loyalty and switching behavior?
- Should we invest in a potential new business acquisition?
- How can we extend our current brands to new products and services?
- What is the size of a current or potential market?
- What new products are likely to generate the most potential revenue for us?
- What should we communicate about new products and services to ensure their success after launch?
- What are the current unmet needs of our customers?
- How do our customers experience our products and services?
- What are the market segments, how do they differ, and how do we target them for messaging and products?
- What changes do current products / services need to increase revenue?
- What are consumers' perceptions of our current or new advertising and will it drive consideration / purchase of our product?
- What features and pricing for our product will optimize share and revenue relative to competitors?
- How effective are our communications in addressing emotional needs that drive behavior?
- How can we create a stronger emotional connection with our customers?
- How do customers feel about our brand and about themselves when using our brand, and how do those feelings impact purchasing?
- What changes in attitudes and behaviors have occurred during the Coronavirus pandemic, and which will remain after the pandemic is over?