We’re frustrated by market research that isn’t insightful or actionable
What differentiates us?
We specialize in applying psychological frameworks and using emotions to understand consumer behavior. Through years of experience and research, we’ve learned that consumers don’t think their way through the marketplace; they feel their way to purchasing.
How we do this?
We collect and analyze emotional experience and expression through self-reported measures, facial expressions, and body language. We have a framework for identifying and analyzing the emotions brands evoke in consumers. And we leverage these insights in qualitative and quantitative work.
Questions we’ve answered for our clients.
- What determines customer loyalty and switching behavior?
- Should we invest in a potential new business acquisition?
- How can we extend our current brands to new products and services?
- What is the size of a current or potential market?
- What new products are likely to generate the most potential revenue for us?
- What should we communicate about new products and services to ensure their success after launch?
- What are the current unmet needs of our customers?
- How do our customers experience our products and services?
- What are the market segments and how do they differ?
- What changes do current products/services need to increase revenue?
- What are consumers’ perceptions of our current or new advertising and will it drive consideration/purchase of our product?
Anne will be presenting at the Insights Association Conference, NEXT 2019 on June 13-14th in Chicago.
Engaging The Heart: A Data-based Model Explains Which Emotions Drive Purchasing & Create Brand Loyalty