The Beall Difference
At Beall Research, we specialize in using psychology to help us understand consumer behavior. It’s a different way of looking at people and conducting market research. We’re particularly good at understanding the role that emotions play in purchasing decision. You’ll be impressed.
And we use a variety of tools to do it.
- Due Diligence
- Quantitative Research
- Qualitative Market Research
- Digital Listening or Text Analysis
Questions we’ve answered for our clients
- What determines customer loyalty and switching behavior?
- Should we invest in a potential new business acquisition?
- How can we extend our current brands to new products and services?
- What is the size of a current or potential market?
- What new products are likely to generate the most potential revenue for us?
- What should we communicate about new products and services to ensure their success after launch?
- What are the current unmet needs of our customers?
- How do our customers experience our products and services?
- What are the market segments and how do they differ?
- What changes do current products/services need to increase revenue?
- What are consumers’ perceptions of our current or new advertising and will it drive consideration/purchase of our product?