We’re frustrated by market research that isn’t insightful or actionable
What differentiates us?
Psychologically-inspired frameworks to identify the underlying drivers of behavior—such as emotions. Through years of experience and research, we’ve learned that consumers don’t think their way through the marketplace; they feel their way to purchasing.
How we do this?
We collect and analyze emotional experience and expression through self-reported measures, facial expressions, and body language. We have a framework for identifying and analyzing the emotions brands evoke in consumers. And we leverage these insights in qualitative and quantitative work.Request a Bid
Questions we’ve answered for our clients.
- What determines customer loyalty and switching behavior?
- Should we invest in a potential new business acquisition?
- How can we extend our current brands to new products and services?
- What is the size of a current or potential market?
- What new products are likely to generate the most potential revenue for us?
- What should we communicate about new products and services to ensure their success after launch?
- What are the current unmet needs of our customers?
- How do our customers experience our products and services?
- What are the market segments and how do they differ?
- What changes do current products/services need to increase revenue?
- What are consumers’ perceptions of our current or new advertising and will it drive consideration/purchase of our product?
Come see Anne present at Quirk’s Event in Chicago on April 2-3, 2019.
Hooked on a Feeling: An Empirically-Derived Model of the Emotions that Brands Can Use to Reel in Customers and Create Brand Loyalty