Beall Research is a thriving, boutique market research and consulting firm that specializes in strategic research that drives the success of our clients’ businesses.
In this position, you will be responsible for overseeing quantitative research clients and projects from proposal through report. You will design studies and analyze results. You will train, supervise, and mentor junior team members. Your specific tasks will include discussing business issues with clients and responding to their requests, writing proposals, writing questionnaires, analyzing data, and writing and presenting reports that provide strategic recommendations for clients.
We’re looking for a someone with at least 5 years of experience with market research supplier/consultancy.
People who succeed at Beall Research tend to:
- Love our small-firm, team environment
- Interact effectively with a range of clients
- Exhibit strong written and verbal communication skills
- Design studies that address the client’s objectives
- Be well-organized and able to juggle multiple projects and deadlines
- Analyze and interpret data to provide clear strategic recommendations
- Present research findings in visually-appealing and informative ways
- Have proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Be sociable, flexible, and inquisitive!
We are open to a remote working situation if you are not located in the Chicago area. Salary is between $70-80K.Apply Now