Beall Research is a thriving, boutique market research and consulting firm that specializes in strategic research that drives the success of our clients’ businesses. We are looking for a motivated, team-oriented, highly experienced person to lead a team of quantitative research staff.
In this position, you will be responsible for overseeing all quantitative research clients and projects from proposal through report and presentation. You will design studies and analyze results. You will train, supervise, and mentor junior team members, ranging from entry-level through mid-level managers. Your specific tasks will include discussing business issues with clients and responding to their requests, writing proposals, reviewing/writing questionnaires, analyzing data, and writing and presenting reports that provide strategic recommendations for clients.
People who succeed at Beall Research tend to:
• Love our small-firm, team environment
• Interact effectively with a range of client personalities
• Exhibit strong written and verbal communication skills
• Manage and train junior colleagues
• Design studies that address the client’s objectives
• Be well-organized and able to juggle multiple projects and deadlines
• Analyze and interpret data to provide clear strategic recommendations
• Present research findings in visually-appealing and informative ways
• Have proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
• Be sociable, flexible, and inquisitive!
Additionally, you must:
• Have at least 15 years of experience with a market research supplier/consultancy
• Come in to the office every day (we are a small office, so we value everyone’s presence)
• Ability to bring in new clients a plusApply Now