Beall Research conducts research to help major companies in the U.S. businesses answer their key strategic questions. Our work as has influenced some very prominent companies.
We’re looking for a someone with 4-6 years of experience supporting qualitative research projects, excellent organizational skills, people management skills, and a strong desire to succeed as a market research professional.
Tasks you will be expected to fulfill on a regular basis:
- Staying fully organized and up-to-the-minute informed about all logistical details of qualitative research projects, coordinating all elements in order to support project leads in the field or in the reporting/presentation phase
- Drafting and revising screeners, drafting and revising discussion guides for focus groups and in-depth interviews and presentations
- Managing all logistical and organizational aspects of the field process: selecting recruiters, managing recruiters, checking recruitment grids and providing feedback to recruiters where needed; arranging all logistical details of fieldwork, overseeing shipping and/or preparation of stimulus, and arranging for all needed technology and support, identifying and testing new remote/tele-/video interviewing platforms
- Watching and/or listening to in-depth interviews and focus groups, taking notes, and drawing insights from them help write reports
- Writing final reports and presentations detailing key findings and identifying the strategic recommendations for the business
- Provide proofing and editing support for screeners, discussion guides, reports, presentations, and proposals
- A minimum of 4 years of full-time experience managing qualitative market research projects
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Works well under pressure and tight timelines
- Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills to manage data and present findings in a visually-appealing and informative way – advanced PowerPoint and visual design skills especially valuable
- Familiarity with the analysis and interpretation of both quantitative and qualitative data and ability to write clear reports with strategic recommendations for projects
- Ability to communicate findings/recommendations succinctly and effectively in writing