Brands and Emotions
Brands that are highly emotionally evocative and that make us feel good about ourselves and our decisions, are the ones we remember and engage with the most
- What emotions does your brand evoke in current and potential customers?
- How does your brand make people feel about themselves when they decide to engage with you?
- What is the emotional journey that your customers experience after they buy?
- What specific emotions (about the brand and about oneself) should you be optimizing?
- What role do emotions play in your overall brand health?
At Beall research, we specialize in answering these questions. We use both qualitative and quantitative research to identify when and where emotions play a role for your current and potential customers.