Brands and Emotions
Brands that are emotionally evocative and that make us feel good, particularly about ourselves, are the ones we engage with the most. At Beall research, we specialize in answering the following questions.
- What emotions does your brand evoke in current and potential customers?
- How does your brand make people feel about themselves when they decide to engage with you?
- What is the emotional journey that your customers experience after they buy?
- What specific emotions (about the brand and about oneself) should you be optimizing?
- What role do emotions play in your overall brand health?
We use both qualitative and quantitative research to identify when and where emotions play a role in the decision to purchase products and services among your current and potential customers.